Rigger Job Summary
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly-skilled rigger to join our hardworking team. In this role, you will demonstrate your experience and expertise alongside others who take the profession seriously and are committed to a safe work environment. You will ensure that all loads and equipment are lifted and set properly and demonstrate consistent commitment to safety at all times. You will work as part of the team, ensuring our operation runs smoothly and on schedule.
Rigger Duties and Responsibilities
- Attach and detach loads properly
- Communicate with all team members effectively
- Ensure compliance with all safety rules and regulations
- Monitor and maintain all rigging equipment to ensure safety
- Report all safety concerns and issues to management immediately
- Safely and properly attach and utilize all pulley and block systems
- Set up and break down necessary equipment
- Properly select gear for the job
- Maintain control of all loads at all times
- Maneuver loads through difficult and confined spaces
- Work cooperatively with erection team to meet requirements
- Excellent health,welfare & pension package after the completion of 480 hours.Red Seal Journeyperson will earn $46.04 p/hr. (Overtime is double time).